Are you passionate about data and web and are you at home in C # / ASP.NET Core, API, Entity Framework and Blazor? Are you quality-conscious about your work? Do you like to help, challenge and share knowledge with your colleagues?
If you can answer yes to the above, we may have an exciting job for you.
- Proven experience as a developer
- Very good communication skills
- Well-structured, analytical and detail-oriented
- Curious and always updated with the latest trends and technologies
- Relevant technical training
- You are an easy going team player
About the position
Alex Andersen A/S is in full swing with a digitization process, where we, among other things develop web applications for both our own employees and our customers. Our basic data is in an ERP system (Navision, MS SQL), and the job therefore requires that you have a good data and business understanding.
The position is located in the IT department's development team, where you will work closely with four other web developers, with the opportunity to make your mark.
Your most important tasks
- Work with the development team and project manager to create high quality web solutions
- Have an overview over the individual projects
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Structure data, as well as develop and implement effective APIs that are integrated with the company's basic data
- Document your work
With us, you will work with professionally skilled and dedicated colleagues in an everyday life with a high pace and many challenges.
We process applications on an ongoing basis. Send your application to email@example.com.